GOOD HEALTH IS THE MOST PRECIOUS ASSET.
YOUR WELL-BEING IS THE FOCUS OF ALL OUR THINKING AND ACTIONS.
The Merian Iselin Clinic is the leading health center for orthopaedics and urology in north-west Switzerland and a highly renowned sports medicine clinic, designated with the accredation Swiss Olympic Medical Center. Thanks to highly-qualified teams, consistent specialisation in the field of orthopaedics and urolgoy combined with a regime of ongoing continuous technological and infrastructure development, we are one of the most modern clinics in Switzerland.
As a highly modern clinic with a system of accredited and affiliated specialists, we offer every patient their own choice of doctor and hence the best possible individual care. We only work with experienced specialists who distinguish themselves through best qualifications, longstanding practical and clinical experience as well as interdisciplinary networking within and outside our clinic.
These specialists perform the surgeries and all necessary treatments in our clinic and retain their own medical practice, offering top medical advice and support alongside top surgical quality.
Working in close partnership with our more than 100 accredited and affiliated specialists, we do our outmost every day to guarantee that our patients receive medical treatments based on the latest standards, and the best possible postoperative care.
In terms of infrastructure, the state-of-the-art technology in the Merian Iselin’s nine ultramodern operating theatres gives the clinic the facility to perform over 8000 operations annually. Perfected procedures allied with medical specialisation equate to safety and sustainable good health for our patients. A medical network remains on call round the clock, guaranteeing that you, the patient, always receive expert and sensitive medical and nursing care that accords entirely with your individual needs.
A modern design, the latest technology and excellent dining and accommodation services also guarantee you the outmost in comfort and well-being beyond our medical functions. Over 500 staff members attend to the smooth running of the clinic during your stay.
The Merian Iselin Clinic - and especially our Premium Gold Department – are without doubt your ideal partner when it come to solving medical problems in the fields of orthopaedics, urology.
Contact us without obligation to find out more about the scope of our facilities and how we at the Merian Iselin Clinic can help you.
The Merian Iselin Clinic in brief – Highest Standards in Medical Care and Hospitality
- Sports medicine clinic (Swiss Olympic Medical Center)
- 130 in-patient beds
- 21 beds in the 24-hour IMC unit
- 13beds in the day clinic
- 9 ultramodern operating theatres
- Over 100 affiliated doctors (most experienced specialists from the fields of orthopaedics, urology, plastic surgery, ENT, vascular surgery, internal medicine and angiology)
- Over 270 qualified nursing professionals
- In-house doctors’ practices
- Anaesthesia department with 12 specialists
- Ultramodern radiology with state of the art MRI scanners, CT, Cone Beam CT, digital X-Ray, ultrasound mammography, angio suite
- Medical diagnostics laboratory
- Merian Santé Health Center (Trainings Center/Medical Gym with integrated Physiotherapy and Nutrition Counseling)
- Designated quality assurance and patient satisfaction department
- Restaurant with panoramic views offering gourmet dining
Premium Gold – First Class Medical Care – Tasteful Ambiance – Excellent Dining
The Premium Gold wing has been set up specifically for private patients. Perfectly coordinated treatment teams of doctors, physiotherapists, nursing specialists and guest relations managers will attend to your every need before, during and after your operation.
Relax and recuperate in maximum privacy after your operation – because rest, comfort and a pleasant environment will speed up your recovery!
PREMIUM GOLD SERVICES – in brief
- 28 luxurious single rooms and suites
- In-room minibar and Nespresso coffee machine
- LED TV with large screen
- High-quality body care set
- Premium Gold support provided by a person assigned specifically to each guest
- Premium Gold guest service staff
- Complimentary copy of the “Basler Zeitung” or, if desired, other daily newspapers
- Complimentary taxi service (up to 70 km)
- Complimentary lunch or dinner for one guest of yours
- Premium Gold lounge with spacious terrace on the 4th floor
- Selection of afternoon pastries and snacks in our Premium Gold lounge
- Exquisite à-la-carte meals; extensive wine list
- Suitable rooms and audio-visual aids for business meetings provided on request
- Physiotherapy also on weekends, depending on the medical indication
More information about Premium Gold